NATIONAL ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING
August 27, 2014
MEMBERS PRESENT: Juana Rivera-Vidal, Glen Cannon, Michael Herz, Terry Roseborough.
Meeting Called to Order 7:40 p.m.
Location: 6912 Main Street, Downers Grove Illinois 60516
Minutes from the May Meeting were approved
Treasurer’s report: Per Lynette, the current checking balance is $690.25
Glen updated the board on efforts to coordinate certification with IAODAPCA. IAODAPCA keeps putting off the next steps. There has been no progress since the meeting to establish the role delineation study. Glen will continue to follow up.
Mike made several good suggestions:
1. Mike wanted the email addresses of all NAMA members so that MCNAMA could send the minutes to all regional members.
2. Mike suggested we research an email address for MCNAMA.
3. Mike suggested that he and Glen coordinate about the website.
4. It was suggested that Glen contact NAMA about MCNAMA’s role in the 2015 meeting in Chicago and to find out costs for display table and sponsoring a break.
5. Glen will contact Lynette about the cut off for presentations for the 2015 NAMA national conference.
6. Glen suggested that board members not be paid for presentations they do for MCNAMA but will be reimbursed for travel, meals and material.
The next two meeting dates were planned.
October 13 at 7 p.m. in Downers Grove and December 10 at 7 p.m. place to be determined.
Motion to adjourn: Mike
Second by Juana
Meeting adjourned 9:00 p.m.
Respectfully submitted in Lynette’s absence,